Grid Tied Solar Systems uses the sun to generate electricity during daylight hours and therefore has no continual costs once the system is installed.
Currently, solar energy delivers between 18% to 25% return on investment per year based on electricity savings, outperforming any other financial investment you make. Investing in Grid Tied Solar Systems to save on your electricity bill is the best investment you can make right now for your business or home over the next 20-25 year period.
Grid Tied Solar Systems
No batteries required. Grid Tied Solar Systems supplements your grid energy usage and is an excellent option for reducing your electricity usage from the grid. In the event of a blackout or power outage, your solar system is forced to shut down. While Eskom’s outages are not the issue, but cost savings most certainly are. That is why this highly practical solution dramatically reduces your electricity bill while producing all your daytime energy requirements, free from the sun, avoiding the additional expenses of having a battery system. A Grid tie system is highly cost-effective and has a much shorter payback period. A popular choice for starting out with your first solar energy solution. This system starts paying for itself immediately.
- Most cost effective solution – offers best savings
- No energy storage losses
- Easily monitored system performance
- Extremely high conversion efficiencies
- Simple installation
- Does not provide backup
Various Finance Options Available:
This option suitable for residential and commercial property owners
- Affordability is one of the biggest advantages of bond finance as the terms allow for very low monthly payments in comparison to traditional finance options that run over shorter terms.
- Flexibility is key with bond finance as the customer can decide to pay extra when they can afford to do so and save on interest.
- Property values over the long term tend to grow, especially if funds are applied on improvements or off-grid solutions, which cancels out the debt incurred.
Instalment finance for businesses
Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
Contract lengths typically range between 10 and 20 years, with this duration governing the rate as well as the annual escalation. We aim to provide immediate savings by providing a rate lower than the municipal tariff.
During the entire contract period NrG will own the system, performing all Operations and Maintenance thereby taking on all performance and technology risk.