Backup power systems are designed to charge internal batteries when Eskom electricity becomes available. As soon as a power failure occurs, the Backup Power System automatically switches over and supplies your house or business with the stored energy.
An uninterrupted power supply is crucial for any operation, making backup power systems essential.
Backup Power Systems
Backup power systems use an inverter and batteries to supply power to critical loads when a power failure occurs. The supply of power when the grid fails is almost instantaneous making it the perfect option for powering household appliances and office equipment.
- Instantaneous supply of power when grid fails
- The system protect appliances and equipment from power surges
- Most systems can be converted to solar at a later stage
- The system size can be increased as the demand changes
- Backup systems require very little maintenance
- Backup inverter system does cost more than generators
Various Finance Options Available:
This option suitable for residential and commercial property owners
- Affordability is one of the biggest advantages of bond finance as the terms allow for very low monthly payments in comparison to traditional finance options that run over shorter terms.
- Flexibility is key with bond finance as the customer can decide to pay extra when they can afford to do so and save on interest.
- Property values over the long term tend to grow, especially if funds are applied on improvements or off-grid solutions, which cancels out the debt incurred.
- Available Banks: Nedbank | Standardbank | FNB | ABSA | Investec | Capitec
Instalment finance for businesses
With instalment sales ownership of the asset is automatically transferred to you once the final instalment on the lease has been paid. This lease is treated as on-balance sheet funding, and depreciation can be written off. Interest is charged on the full capital amount, including VAT.
Option available with Standardbank and Netbank
Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) - for solar systems 200kw and up
A Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) gives our clients the option to benefit from renewable energy without having to invest any capital. Under a PPA we will purchase, install and operate an energy generating facility on your premises, the energy produced by the system will then be sold to you at an agreed upon rate (Rand per kWh).
Contract lengths typically range between 10 and 20 years, with this duration governing the rate as well as the annual escalation. We aim to provide immediate savings by providing a rate lower than the municipal tariff.
During the entire contract period NrG will own the system, performing all Operations and Maintenance thereby taking on all performance and technology risk.
Loans up to R300 000